About Anderson's Health Solutions CitriLyte Electrolyte Add-In (120 mL)
CitriLyte Add-In is a pure liquid, electrolyte concentrate containing four essential ELECTROLYTES--magnesium, potassium, sodium, chloride--plus zinc. elete CitriLyte Add-In is formulated to make functional electrolyte water without any calories, sugars, or artificial ingredients.
- Can be used to ‚Äúbump up‚ or customize levels of electrolytes in sports drinks or make your own sports drinks with CitriLyte.
- Will not stain, grow mold, or leave a color and flavor residue in bottles, packs, or coolers.
- Extensively field tested with athletes.
- Contains four major electrolytes pus zinc, a trace element and citric flavor.
- Add to water, gels, flavored beverages, protein drinks or regular food.
- Contains zinc, an essential mineral, for improving athletic performance and strength.
- No sugars, calories or caffeine.
Ingredients: Concentrated Inland Sea Water*, Purified Water, Citric Acid (plant sources), Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulphate.
*A complete list of minerals and trace minerals present:
Antimony, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Boron, Bromine, Cadmium, Calcium, Carbonate, Cerium, Cesium, Chloride, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Dysprosium, Erbium, Europium, Gadolinium, Gallium, Germanium, Gold, Hafnium, Holmium, Indium, Iodine, Iridium, Iron, Lanthanum, Lead, Lithium, Lutetium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Neodymium, Nickel, Niobium, Osmium, Palladium, Phosphorus, Platinum, Potassium, Praseodymium, Rhenium, Rhodium, Rubidium, Ruthenium, Samarium, Scandium, Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Sulfate/Sulfur, Tantalum, Tellurium, Terbium ,Thallium, Thorium, Thulium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, Vanadium, Ytterbium, Yttrium, Zinc, Zirconium, plus other naturally occurring trace minerals found in seawater.
Mix 1 serving (0.6 tsp/3mL or 3 full droppers) with 32 oz./1 liter of water and consume as needed.