About Botanica Digestive Bitters (50 mL)
You know you eat too much processed food, sugar, and booze, but what to do about it? Fortunately, you've come across a product that can help with your digestion! Introducing Botanica Digestive Bitters.
If you're feeling bloated, uncomfortable in your stomach, or just remembering what it feels like to be healthy, it might be time to try these bitters! The ingredients of natural botanical extracts work as an effective digestive tonic, which means that they can reduce gastric acidity and create a temporary feeling of fullness. Botanica Digestive Bitters is perfect for anyone who over-indulges in rich or fatty food, so no judgment when you don't take this one to the next level. It's a great alternative to costly digestive health products.
Botanica Digestive Bitters Liquid Herb is packed with essential nutrients, including the following:
- Certified Organic Fresh Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale)
- Fresh Wildcrafted & Biodynamic Artichoke Leaf (Cynara scolymus)
- Gentian Root (Gentiana lutea)
- Fresh Peppermint Herb (Mentha piperita)
- Angelica Root (Angelica archangelica)
- Certified Organic Orange Peel (Citrus spp.)
Certified organic alcohol, distilled water.
- Dandelion has been used to treat many conditions related to digestion: The root, either fresh or dried, is used to treat stomach- upset (indigestion), constipation, diarrhea, dysentery and flatulence. In Chinese medicine, Dandelion is used for treating toxins stored in the liver and gallbladder and can treat indigestion due to problems with the spleen or lung. The root of Dandelion usually contains the alkaloid taraxanthin.
- Fresh wildcrafted & biodynamic Artichoke leaf has been applied to alleviate many digestive disorders. The leaf is used to manage constipation, repair the intestinal wall, and reduce inflammation in the intestine and liver problems such as jaundice.
- Gentian root has been used to treat stomach aches, indigestion and flatulence. In Chinese medicine, Gentian is used to treat nausea, vomiting and other digestive problems. It is also used in Chinese medicine for treating food poisoning. In herbalist texts, it has been described as a "cold stomach remedy," which means it can be helpful for irritable bowel syndrome and stomach ulcers.
- Fresh Peppermint herb (Mentha piperita) has successfully been used to deal with difficulties in your digestion, especially the typical abdominal cramps. It produces an increase in intestinal contractions and helps digestion by increasing the flow of bile. In lab tests, Peppermint oil has shown a significant reduction of gastric irritation caused by alcohol.
- Angelica root (Angelica archangelica) is used for treating indigestion and the associated symptoms of acidity, gas and bloating. Angelica also functions as an expectorant, helps expel phlegm from the lungs and can help with any inflammation in the lungs. Angelica is best used for stomach aches, nausea and diarrhea.
- Certified Organic Orange Peel (Citrus aurantium) is used for treating diabetes, obesity, indigestion, constipation, coughs and colds. The bark of the fruit can be used to reduce fever and treat rheumatism. Orange peel assists in regulating menstruation and lactation.
Our liquid herbs are crafted in an advanced spagyric process. This process allows for herbs to be absorbed by the body at a high rate, making them the most bioavailable form of herbal supplement on the market. When time allows the plant to dissolve, the remaining substance without chemicals turns into white ash, rich in trace elements, and then combines with the original extract. The result of making an herbal formula has all the valuable minerals present in the plant. The herbal extract is then added into a distilled water base, resulting in a liquid herbal product that is perfect for taking at any time of day.
The benefits of Botanica Digestive Bitters include:
- Improving digestion and absorption of nutrients from your food.
A high-quality, full-spectrum digestive complex supplies important enzymes needed to break down proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Reducing bloating and gas formation.
The herbs in the formula have been carefully combined to create a powerful anti-gas formula that regulates your digestive system and reduces bloating.
- Relieving constipation and chronic diarrhea.
Ingredients such as ginger root, fennel, oat straw, dillseed and roman chamomile have been added for their laxative properties.
- Improving energy levels and mental clarity.
This formula is proven to reduce stress and anxiety while also supporting cognitive function.
- Offering you an all-natural way to maintain a healthy weight and reach your ideal body composition without dieting or starving yourself
Shop our entire collection of supplements.
Certified organic Fresh Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale), fresh wildcrafted & biodynamic Artichoke leaf (Cynara scolymus), Gentian root (Gentiana lutea), fresh Peppermint herb (Mentha piperita), certified organic Angelica root (Angelica archangelica) and certified organic Orange Peel (Citrus spp.).
Non-medicinal ingredients: Certified organic alcohol, distilled water.
15-30 drops (.75-1.5 mL) taken 10-15 minutes before meals. Continue for at least 2 months for chronic digestive problems.