About Eco Tan Face Tan Water - Sun-kissed glow (100 mL)
Eco Tan Face Tan Water
Self tanning Face Tan Water is a gradual liquid tanning toner, especially created for face, neck and d√©colletage! Face Tan Water builds to a beautiful glow, creates a youthful radiance and even reduces the need to wear foundation! It contains nothing artificial and is free from synthetic ingredients. Instead, it is made with only certified organic and natural ingredients sourced from Mother Nature. Our self tanning Face Tan Water is also vegan and cruelty free!
To keep that summer sun-kissed glow on your face all year round, without the sun 's harmful rays, apply self tanning Face Tan Water 2-3 times a week. Since Face Tan Water is non-comedogenic, it is formulated to lock in moisture without clogging pores. So it 's lightweight moisturising properties leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated, never greasy! Also, this revolutionary product was awarded GOLD in the 2016 UK Pure Beauty Awards as the Best New Sun Care and Tanning Product!
- NO orange or synthetic dyes
- NO synthetic ingredients
- And definitely NO horrid fake tan smell!
- Our range of tanning and body care products are made with only organic and natural ingredients, certified by the Organic Food Chain Australia
- Accredited Toxic Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia
- Eco Tan is proudly Vegan, licensed by PETA and also accredited by Choose Cruelty Free
- Eco Tan is Australian made, owned and operated
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice* Glycerin*, Dihydroxyacetone**, Lecithin*, Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides**, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate**, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate**, Glyceryl, Caprylate**, Coco Caprylate**, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Dehydroxanthan Gum**, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate**, Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*
*Certified Organic **Natural
- Wash your face at night and then apply Face Tan Water to clean, dry skin before bed.
- Apply either with your fingers or a cotton face pad. Whatever works best for you!
- For best results, wait at least 7 hours for tan to develop before washing your face. So sleep tight knowing you aren 't putting any nasty, synthetic chemicals on your face.
- Wake up with a beautiful, natural glow and follow your normal morning skin routine. You can wash your face, moisturise and apply foundation if necessary. Avoid products containing oil or soap that will strip tan and make it uneven and patchy.
- Receive compliments left, right and centre because of your beautiful skin achieved through natural beauty.