About Genestra HMF Immune - Black Currant (30 Chewable Tablets)
Genestra HMF Immune 30 - Black Currant Chewable Tablets
The Genestra HMF Immune combines proprietary probiotics with vitamins C and D to provide targeted support for the immune system. Each convenient, once-daily chewable tablet provides a blend of five research-driven probiotic strains from both the Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium genera.
As nearly 80% of the body’s immunologically active cells are located in gut-associated lymphoid tissue, an important connection has been demonstrated between the intestines and the immune system. In addition to supporting gastrointestinal health, HMF Immune provides Bl-04, a strain that has been shown in a clinical trial to reduce the risk of developing and the duration of upper respiratory tract illness in physically active adults.
Similarly, it offers CUL-60, CUL-21, CUL-34 and CUL-20, which were demonstrated in a clinical trial to support upper respiratory tract health when combined with vitamin C. To further help maintain immune function, HMF Immune contains vitamins C and D. Vitamin C supports the immune system by regulating lymphocyte proliferation, natural killer cell activity and immunoglobulin production, while vitamin D helps control T cell activation, cytokine release and phagocytosis in macrophages.
Research demonstrates that vitamins C and D may be especially effective in maintaining immune function in the respiratory tract.
- Reduces the risk of developing and the duration of upper respiratory tract illness in physically active adults
- Offers 30 billion CFU per dose from a combination of five proprietary strains, plus vitamins C and D
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function and nutrient metabolism
- Once-daily chewable tablet available in a delicious natural blackcurrant flavour
- Allergen free formula: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, GMO Free, No FOS, Vegetarian
Shop our entire collection of supplements.
Adults: Chew one tablet daily with a meal or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Store under refrigeration (below 46F).