About Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey - Strawberry Banana (5 lbs) [Clearance]
CLEARANCE - ALL SALES FINAL
Expires August 2023
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That 's why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we're able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training. ON 's attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutaminc Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
- The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (31 g)|
|Servings per Container: 73|
|Amount / %DV*|
|Calories from Fat 15|
|Fat 1.5 g||2 %|
|Saturated 1 g||5 %|
|+ Trans 0 g|
|Cholesterol 55 mg||18 %|
|Sodium 130 mg||5 %|
|Carbohydrate 3 g||1 %|
|Sugars 2 g|
|Protein 24 g||48 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
*Percent Daily values are based on a 2,000 calories diet.
Other Ingredients: Protein Blend (whey protein isolates, whey protein concentrate, whey peptides), lecithin, natural and artificial flavors, citric acid, sucralose, FD&C red #40, Aminogen , lactase.
Add one scoop to water, or incorporate into your smoothies, blend and enjoy.