About Organic Traditions Cacao Paste (227 g) [Clearance]
CLEARANCE - ALL SALES FINAL
Expires February 2023
Cacao was once so revered by the Mayans and the Aztecs that it was used as currency. Obtained from the whole cacao bean, cacao paste is the dense concentrate material that is made when the cacao beans are pressed at low temperatures. This rich, thick chocolate paste is a decadent must for all chocolate aficionados. There are no chemicals or solvents used in the process. Organic Traditions artisanal Cacao paste is Certifed Organic, gluten-free and kosher. With its rich aroma and intense taste it is the ideal, decadent chocolate treat and culinary addition to any recipe.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- A source of Fiber, Calcium and Iron
- Contains essential minerals and a host of antioxidants
- A rich 100% dark chocolate concentrate
- Great for making chocolate bars and drinks
- No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers or excipients
100% Pure organic cacao paste
Add Organic Traditions Cacao paste to smoothies, cacao drinks, raw superfood desserts and all other chocolate treats.