About Organic Traditions Chocolate Cacao Nibs (200 g)
Organic Traditions Chocolate Cacao Nibs
Who says chocolate can't be healthy? Organic Traditions Chocolate Cacao Nibs are made with the same organic cacao nibs you know and love, but with a sweet twist. Made with fairly traded cacao, we've gently coated our nibs with 70% chocolate and sweetened them with organic coconut palm sugar and xylitol, a natural compound derived from plant fibre. Sweeten your day with nature's chocolate chip!
- Ready to eat snack
- Crunchy and decadent
- Excellent source of fibre
- Source of magnesium
organic cacao nibs, organic cacao paste, organic coconut sugar, organic cacao butter, organic xylitol, salt
How to use it
- Enjoy as is or add it to just about any recipe.
- Use in place of chocolate chips for a low-sugar alternative with the same chocolate flavour.
- Add it to your smoothie bowls, raw desserts, baked goods and more.
- Sprinkle it over oatmeal, chia pudding, pancakes, waffles and more!