About Organika Activated Charcoal Powder (40 g) [Clearance]
CLEARANCE - ALL SALES FINAL
Expires March 2023
Organika's Activated Charcoal powder is an all-natural product to help clean up and revamp your beauty routine. Activated charcoal is versatile, cruelty-free, and sustainably sourced. It can be mixed with water and used as a face mask or brushed on teeth for a quick and effective whitening treatment.
Organika's Activated Charcoal is uniquely treated with oxygen to expand the product's carbon pore size, which in turn creates a larger surface area that traps more toxins‚Äîa process referred to as ‚Äúactivation.‚ To give you a reference, 1 gram of Activated Charcoal has 32,000 ft^2 of surface area which is equal to seven hockey rinks. Activated Charcoal has millions of tiny pores where through the process called ‚Äúadsorption,‚ elements, toxins, and surface stains get trapped inside the charcoal.
Traditionally Activated Charcoal as an ingredient has been used in medicine since the early 1500's as a safe and effective way to capture and dispose of toxins from the body naturally. With the help of a process called ‚Äúadsorption,‚ medical professionals have been using charcoal for centuries to treat a variety of ailments, from poisoning, treating wounds and detoxification of the complex digestive tract.
- Sustainably sourced from hardwood and beech poplar trees in the US.
- Use for teeth whitening and facial masks.
- Cruelty-free, and pure No Fillers.
How to Use
Deep Cleansing Mask
1. Blend 1 tsp of powder with 1 tbsp water to create a thin paste in a small container.
2. Apply evenly to face.
3. Let sit for 10 minutes until dry.
4. Wash off with warm water. Then wash face with cleanser as usual.
1. Mix ½ tsp of powder with a few drops of water to make a thick paste in a small container.
2. Brush teeth for 1-2 minutes.
3. Rinse mouth well with water. Then brush with toothpaste as usual.
Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.