About Sisu Calcium & Magnesium 2:1 (90 Tablets) [Clearance]
CLEARANCE - ALL SALES FINAL
Expires AUG 2024
Sisu Calcium & Magnesium 2:1
Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and it is an essential factor in maintaining strong bones and teeth. Daily stress and pollution deplete our calcium levels and most diets do not provide us with adequate calcium. This may be part of the reason that one in four women as well as one in eight men over the age of 50 develop osteoporosis, leading to fractures and often permanent disability. SISU Calcium & Magnesium 2:1 is a convenient way to supplement your diet with those essential nutrients and vitamin D to prevent bone loss and improve bone density.
- High-potency formula of calcium citrate, magnesium oxide and vitamin D2
- Calcium citrate is better absorbed in post-menopausal women
- Magnesium improves vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
- Vitamin D2, the vegetarian form of this nutrient, has been proven equally as well-absorbed as the animal-sourced vitamin D3
- Three tablets per day provide 900 mg of elemental calcium and 450 mg of elemental magnesium in a 2:1 ratio
- Take in divided doses throughout the day for better absorption
Shop our entire collection of supplements.
|Servings Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calcium (calcium citrate)||300 mg|
|Magnesium (magnesium oxide)||150 mg|
|Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol)||5 mcg|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable).|
|Contain: glycerin (vegetable), hypromellose, titanium dioxide.|
|Contains no dairy, soy, peanuts or preservatives.|
Take 1-3 tablets daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.