About Sisu Integris 30 Billion (30 VCaps)
Recurrent digestive issues can alter your daily living routine, to the point where what you do and where you go is carefully planned. Fear of food and concerns of intestinal distresses may become an overwhelming anxiety. Understanding the role of probiotics can make a real difference in how you think about them, and how they can help you in 'normalizing ' your routine. Probiotics - delivered with the right strain, in the right place, in the right dosage - can help populate your system with the positive, beneficial microflora that can make a difference in defending against unexpected and unwanted intestinal disruptions that can impact how you live.
Today 's advances focus less on the quantity and number of different strains, and more on identified strains that deliver clinically-supported results and true potency at expiration. SISU Integris delivers a focused, high-dosage, single-strain, clinically-studied probiotic that provides integrated bowel support to not only address the occasional gas and bloating associated with upsetting digestive issues but to support your daily abdominal comfort. Supported by numerous human clinical studies, the active probiotic in SISU Integris works specifically and effectively to help balance your digestive tract. 30 billion live beneficial bacteria every day GUARANTEED
- Unique, patented probiotic: Lactobacillus plantarum
- 30 billion live CFUs (colony-forming units) per capsule, a dosage that is clinically proven to be effective and safe, including for children<
- One of the most-researched probiotics with more than 75 clinical studies over more than 25 years
- Withstands stomach acid, multiplies in the intestines, stimulates protective
- intestinal mucous, and inhibits pathogens
- The only strain of bacteria proven to stimulate the growth of other probiotics and increase biodiversity in the intestines
- Reduces or eliminates nausea and diarrhea side effects of antibiotics
Shop our entire collection of supplements.
|Servings Size: 1 Veg Caps
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount per Serving
|Lactobacillus plantarum (LP299vTM)
|30 billion cfu*
|*colony forming units
|Non-medicinal ingredients: potato starch (non-GMO), magnesium stearate (vegetable), ascorbic acid, lecithin, monobasic potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, sucrose.
|Capsule shell: hypromellose.
|Contains no dairy, corn, or peanuts.
Take 1 capsule one time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.