About Boiron Cantharis 30 CH (80 Pellets)
Boiron Cantharis 30ch
Cantharis is mainly used for helping to heal blisters and for bladder infections. The common name for Cantharis is Spanish Fly. (Use only with the guidance of a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practioner).
- Natural homeopathic remedy
- Prescribed for urinary tract infections
- Safe and effective
Active Ingredient: Cantharis 30CH
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, sucrose
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner.
- Stop use and ask a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.