About Boiron Ledum Palustre 30 CH (80 Pellets)
Boiron Ledum Palustre 30ch
Boiron Ledum Palustre is mainly used to help with insect bites. The common name for Ledum Palustre is Wild Rosemary.
(Use only with the guidance of a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practioner).
- Natural homeopathic remedy
- Recommended for gout, dislocations, sprains & other inflammations
- Safe and effective
Active Ingredient: Ledum Palustre 30CH
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, sucrose
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner.
- Stop use and ask a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Opens in a new window.