About Canadian Pine Pollen Co. Lodgepole Pine Pollen
Canadian Pine Pollen Co. Lodgepole Pine Pollen
The Canadian Pine Pollen Company (CPP) sustainably wild harvests, naturally processes and serves pine pollen from the forests of Western Canada. Hand harvested for thousands of years, pine pollen has a long history of being used for its numerous health benefits. Canadian Pine Pollen Co. has developed processes to ensure that the pine pollen you buy from us, is the exact same as the pollen we collect from the pine trees. When you purchase Canadian Pine Pollen, your buying the the highest quality pollen available:
- Single Source - Canadian Pine Pollen comes from one of two types of pine tree (Lodgepole or Ponderosa)
- Naturally Processed - we use Nature and simple mechanics to extract the pollen from the male cones of pine trees
- Raw - under 40 degrees Celcius - unlike everyone else, we don't cook, steam or alter our Canadian Pine Pollen in any way
- Safe Quality Food Institute Certified - our pollen is extracted and bottled in a facility with the highest possible level of Food Safe certification
- Certificate of Analysis - our pollen is batch tested to ensure quality and safety
- Researched - CPP is constantly evolving the research around pine pollen through partnerships with universities, private labs and government institutions
Shop our entire collection of supplements.
Ingredients: Canadian Lodgepole (Pinus Contorta) Pine Pollen
HOW TO EAT PINE POLLEN POWDER
Pine pollen is surprisingly delicious, having a mild, dry, and subtle piney taste and smell. This versatile forest-sourced superfood lends itself well to many drinks and recipes. Our pollen can be mixed into elixirs, smoothies, cocktails, oatmeal, yogurt, tea, or coffee, and adds a creamy texture alongside a nutrient-rich boost of vitamins, minerals, and phytoandrogens.
For the hardcore who take it straight, we recommend mixing raw pine pollen powder with a small amount of water, then holding that in the mouth/under the tongue for at least one minute. This gives your body the best chance of absorbing all the delicate phytoandrogens present in the pine pollen.