About Codeage Grass Fed Beef Liver (180 Capsules)
Codeage Grass Fed Beef Liver - Vitamins & Micronutrients Source
Codeage Grass Fed Beef Liver is a dietary supplement that contains 100% pure beef liver sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised cows. The liver is freeze-dried and encapsulated for easy consumption. Each bottle contains 180 capsules, with a serving size of six capsules per day.
- Nutrient-rich: Beef liver is a great source of essential vitamins and minerals, including iron, vitamin A, B vitamins, and copper.
- Energy boost: The high levels of B vitamins in beef liver can help improve energy levels and reduce fatigue.
- Immune system support: Vitamin A and copper in beef liver are known to support immune system function and promote healthy skin.
- Digestive health: Beef liver contains high levels of choline, which can help support liver function and aid in digestion.
- Made from grass-fed, grass-finished, pasture-raised beef from Argentina
Shop our entire collection of supplements.
Grass Fed Liver (Bovine) (BSE-free) 3,000 mg
Adults take 3 to 6 capsules daily as directed by a healthcare professional with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. May be taken with or without food.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant, nursing mothers, children under 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Please use caution if you have allergies or sensitivities to any of the listed ingredients. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool dry place. Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.