About Enerex Occumax (30 Softgels)
Eyes cannot function without key antioxidant nutrients. OccuMax offers the most important nutrients required by eyes, helping to keep your vision clear and sharp and relieving eye strain symptoms like blurred vision, irritated eyes and headaches. OccuMax also reduces free radical damage that can cause deteriorating vision, cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.
- LUTEIN: Along with Zeaxanthin, Lutein is the predominant antioxidant found in the area of the eye that is vital to sight, the macula; dietary Lutein has been shown to increase the macula 's pigment density. Lutein also protects the eye 's neuroblastoma cells against DNA damage caused by free radicals. Occumax uses a special concentrated bioavailable Lutein extract (from marigold flowers) that provides up to 4 times the Lutein found in most formulas.
- ZEAXANTHIN: Zeaxanthin filters harmful computer blue-light waves, protects the retina, and maintains eye cell health. Zeaxanthin is able to cross the blood-brain-retina barriers to provide pinpointed protection. It is highly concentrated in the central macular area ‚îÄ this is where bright light has the most negative impact on the eye. Research shows Zeaxanthin improves retinal function in early stages of age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- ASTAXANTHIN: Astaxanthin is the most powerful carotenoid for free radical scavenging. It is 65 times more powerful than vitamin C, 54 times beta-carotene, and 14 times vitamin E. Astaxanthin is clinically proven to reduce visual display terminal (VDT) fatigue and protect from harmful UVB light. Astaxanthin crosses the blood-retinal barrier (whereas beta-carotene does not), protecting eyes from cataracts, macular degeneration and blindness.
- BILBERRY: Bilberry is a botanical sight-booster containing anthocyanidins that reduce oxidative stress in the eyes, prevent ocular fatigue, and reduce eye disease risks. (Occumax Bilberry has 25% anthocyanidins.) Bilberry flavonoids also support and protect collagen in eye blood vessels, assuring healthy capillaries that carry vital nutrients to eyes. Bilberry 's vitamins A and C provide extra antioxidant protection and help maintain sharp vision.
- NAC (N-ACETYLCYSTEINE): NAC is a powerful antioxidant shown in studies to prevent and even help reduce degenerative eye disorders including cataracts, and to increase eye health by protecting the retina from oxidative stress. NAC is an excellent source of glutathione, a cell's main antioxidant power, which is diminished during degenerative eye disorders; NAC passes more easily across cell membranes than other nutrients to deliver glutathione.
EACH SOFTGEL CONTAINS:
NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 250 mg
AstaREAL L 10 (Astaxanthin, Haematococcus pluvialis, 10% Astaxanthin, whole) 65 mg
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus, 25% Anthocyanidins, fruits) 50 mg
Lutein (Marigold Extract 20% Lutein, Tagetes erecta, flowers) 6 mg
Beta Carotene 5,000 IU 3.125 mg
Zeaxanthin (Marigold Extract 20% Zeaxanthin, Tagetes erecta, flowers) 2.5 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: organic olive oil, beeswax; softgel: gelatin, glycerin, water.
There are no other ingredients added to this formula.
AstaREAL is a registered trademark of Fuji Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
Tested and verified to be gluten free.
Take 1 softgel once daily with meal or as directed by a health care practitioner