About Genestra Brands HMF Intensive Probiotic 25 Billion CFU (25 VCaps)
Genestra Brands HMF Intensive Probiotic
HMF® Intensive provides a combination of human strain probiotics clinically demonstrated to supplement the normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy and significantly reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) in adults and children over 11 years. Although the microflora composition in the gut is relatively steady, it can be altered by diet, stress, age, and medication use.1 Clinical trials have found that supplementation with HMF® Intensive’s probiotic formula supported gastrointestinal health and helped decrease the degree of microflora disruption associated with antibiotic intake.2,3 Probiotic supplementation with 25 billion CFU Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 and CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34) has also been associated with a lower incidence and severity of GI symptoms in marathon runners.4 Additionally, a clinical trial reported that daily supplementation with this probiotic formula for eight weeks significantly improved six measures of IBS symptoms (symptom severity score, abdominal pain, bloating, days with pain, satisfaction with bowel habits, and quality of life).5 HMF® Intensive contributes to a natural healthy gut flora with a concentrated dose of 25 billion CFU per capsule. This convenient shelf-stable format has potency guaranteed through expiration and may improve patient compliance.
- Proprietary human strain probiotic for extra daily support
- Provides 25 billion CFU per capsule
- Probiotics to supplement the normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy
- Helps improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) such as bloating, satisfaction with bowel habits, and days with pain within 6 weeks
- No refrigeration necessary
- Potency guaranteed through expiration
- Helps support gastrointestinal health. Probiotics to supplement the normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy.
Shop our entire collection of supplements.
Adults, Adolescents and Children (6 years and older): Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, at least 2 to 3 hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner