Natural Factors Stress-Relax Mental Calmness 125 mg (60 VCaps)60 Capsules
L-theanine is an amino acid found in green tea that exerts a profoundly relaxing, yet non-drowsy effect. It helps with stress, improves learning and concentration and may even reduce the jitters brought on by too much caffeine in coffee or cola.
Known as the "feel-good" amino acid, L-Theanine is extracted from green tea, which has been known for centuries for its "feel-good" effects. Research shows that L-Theanine creates a tranquil effect in the brain without feelings of drowsiness. Its calming effect its due to its ability to increase the brain activity present during relaxation, called alpha brain waves. Because it has a positive effect on feelings of anxiety, worry, and stress, it is thought that L-Theanine may additionally be beneficial for focus and concentration.
- Reduces stress
- Promotes relaxation without drowsiness
- Improves quality of sleep
- Diminishes symptoms of PMS
- Improves learning performance and concentration
- REduces negative effects of caffine
- May lower blood pressure
- May support the immune system
- Increases dopamine levels with no known side effects
- Counteracts caffine over consumption
|Each vegetarian capsule contains:|
|Suntheanine L-theanine||125 mg|
Non-medicinal ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), rice powder, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant) silica.
Directions: 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.