About Natural Factors CherryRich Super Strength Cherry Concentrate 500 mg (Softgels)
Natural Factors Super Strength Cherry Concentrate
CherryRich Super Strength Cherry Concentrate supplies a broad spectrum of antioxidant nutrients for the maintenance of good health. CherryRich incorporates concentrated flavonoids known as anthocyanins that are not only responsible for the dark red hue of the cherries, but also exert antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Cherry extracts have long been used to help reduce the pain and inflammation connected with gout.
CherryRich provides other flavonoids, polyphenols, and is a natural source of vitamin C, beta-carotene, potassium, pectin, and significant levels of boron a key nutrient for bone health. CherryRich is a super strength, 36:1 sweet cherry concentrate that is full of the antioxidants and phytonutrients found in fresh Bing cherries.
- Reduces elevated uric acid levels, an underlying cause of gout
- Helps reduce the inflammation and pain of arthritis and other inflammatory conditions
- Provides anthocyanins, known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity
- Contains bioactive nutrients, including potassium, boron, vitamin C, quercetin, and carotenoids
- Non-GMO concentrate made from the whole cherry, with no added sugar
Shop our entire collection of supplements.
|Serving size 1 Softgel|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbate)||100 mg||167 %**|
|CherryRich cherry (Prunus avium) 36:1||500 mg||**|
|* Daily value not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil, flaxseed oil, organic capsule|
|(gelatin, glycerin, purified water), sunflower lecithin (non-GM), yellow beeswax, soy|
|lecithin, medium chain triglyceride (coconut oil).|
1 softgel 2-3 times per day or as directed by a health professional.