About Orange Naturals Kids Probiotics 5 billion CFU (100 g)
Grumbly tummy? Probiotics help promote a healthy digestive system. Probiotics are healthy bacteria that help create a friendly environment in the gut. They make it harder for harmful organisms to grow and establish themselves, especially when they 're taken every day.
Research shows that certain strains of probiotics help restore a healthy gut flora after the use of antibiotics and cases of diarrhea. Orange Naturals ' Kids Probiotic is formulated with species naturally found in the human intestinal microflora and frequently documented in the research for their therapeutic action.
Kids Probiotics (formerly called ‚ÄúProbiotic Powder for toddlers through teens‚ ) is a shelf-stable, family-friendly, multi-species and multi-strain probiotic powder formula. It 's unflavoured and easily mixes into drinks, or can be sprinkled onto food.
- Helps maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora
- Supports a healthy intestinal tract
- Eight predominant probiotic species specially formulated for the growing needs of infants, children and adolescents
- Contains the three species kids need most: Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis and Bifidobacterium longum
- Shelf stable and easy for travel as no refrigeration is needed
- Optimal levels of each species to foster healthy gut flora
- Powder for easy of use just add to water, juice or smoothies
Shop our entire collection of supplements.
Medicinal IngredientsEach 1/4 teaspoon contains:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-5001.990 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum HA-1191.300 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum HA-1350.500 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-1220.500 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve HA-1290.200 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-1320.170 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium infantis HA-1160.170 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus helveticus HA-5010.170 billion CFU
Total: minimum 8 billion CFU at time of manufacture and 5 billion CFU at expiry.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, ascorbic acid.
Dissolve powder in liquid or sprinkle in food, or take as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Take with food, at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics.
Age 1 - 2 yrs: 1‚ÅÑ4 teaspoon, 1 time per day.
Age 3 - 5 yrs: 1‚ÅÑ4 teaspoon, 2 times per day.
Age 6 - 11 yrs: 1‚ÅÑ4 teaspoon, 3 times per day.
Ages 12 and over: 1‚ÅÑ2 teaspoon, 2 times per day.
Does not require refrigeration.
Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition such as AIDS or lymphoma, or if you are undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment. This product has come into contact with milk and soy. Do not use if you are allergic to dairy or soy products. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea, or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset, such as diarrhoea, occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.