About Salus Calcium Magnesium with Zinc & Vitamin D BONUS Pack (1 Pack)
Salus Calcium Magnesium Zinc & Vitamin D
Osteoporosis prevention is not just for the elderly. It starts really young before birth, actually, when the quality of a mother's diet affects the baby's bones and continues throughout childhood when optimum amounts of calcium and o-factors keep bones growing strong. Bone loss begins in your 30's or earlier if you are not careful about preserving bone density.
Salus Calcium Magnesium Zinc & Vitamin D can improve bone strength throughout adulthood, and even during pregnancy and menopause by helping to preserve bone mass.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function.
Shop our entire collection of supplements.
Each daily dose of 2 tbsp. (30 ml provides: per ml per 30 ml Elemental magnesium (gluconate and citrate) 6.20 mg 186 mg Elemental calcium (gluconate and lactate) 5.15 mg 155 mg Elemental zinc (citrate) 0.12 mg 3.5 mg Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 6.8 I.U. 204 I.U. In a non-medicinal base of: aqueous extracts of: African malva (hibiscus), camomile flower, fennel and spinach, fructose, mango juice, orange juice, purified water, natural flavour, locust seed flour.
2 tbsp. (30 ml) daily.