About Salus Red Beet (200 g)
Salus Organic Red Beet Crystals
Salus Red Beet Crystals are produced with the utmost care. This naturally sweet tasting, instantly soluble product is a pure concentrate, carefully obtained from the juice of freshly pressed, certified organic beets. Salus certified organic Red Beet Crystals blend well with fruit smoothies, shakes, fruit juices, milk products, soup, muesli, cereals, and other dishes. Salus certified organic Red Beet Crystals are a convenient alternative for those with hectic schedules.
- Helps support liver function and liver cleansing
- Supports blood pressure and circulatory health
- Has a diuretic action
- Supports muscle performance and cardiovascular health during exercise
- Contains vitamin C and iron
- Contains all of the active constituents of the plant, unchanged in their natural form
- Each 200 g jar contains the equivalent of 2.5 kg of fresh-pressed organic beets
- Freshly harvested certifi ed organic beets
- Free of additives and preservatives
- Fresh pressed within 2 to 3 hours of harvest
- Fast, convenient, and great tasting
Shop our entire collection of supplements.
100 % pure red beet crystals.
After opening, store in a dry place.
Replace the cap tightly after use as Red Beet Crystals readily absorb moisture when exposed to air. Although moisture may cause ”caking” of the crystals, the product’s integrity will not be compromised.
The filling level may fluctuate according to crystal density.
This 200 g jar of Salus Red Beet Crystals was produced from approx. 5.5 lbs. of red beet tubers.
Serving Size 1 Tbsp (10 g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
|Calories 35 |
Calories from Fat 0 g
|Total Fat 0 g|| |
|Saturated Fat 0 g|| |
|Trans Fat 0 mg|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|| |
|Sodium 65 mg|| |
|Total Carbohydrate 8 g|| |
|Dietary Fiber 0 g|| |
|Sugars 6 g|| |
|Protein less than 1 g|| |
|Vitamin A|| |
|Vitamin C|| |
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet|
Take 1 heaping tablespoon (approx. 10 g) in a glass of water 2 – 4 times daily before meals.