About Sisu Gentle Iron 25 mg (60 VCaps)
Sisu Gentle Iron
Iron deficiency is the most common nutrient deficiency in the industrial world. Up to 50% of adolescent girls, pregnant women, and elderly people suffer from iron-deficiency anemia, and up to 60% of healthy young women are living with daily tiredness and sadness associated with mild iron deficiency. Vegetarians and people who don 't eat a balanced diet can also suffer from iron deficiency. A supplement is a simple and reliable option for maintaining healthy levels of this essential mineral.
- Each capsule contains 25 mg of elemental iron from the bisglycinate form
- Better absorbed and easier on the stomach than other forms of iron
- Less likely to cause stomach upset or constipation
- Patented chelated iron using the Albion process
- Can be taken with vitamin C or Ester-C for improved absorption
- Can be taken with a B complex or multivitamin containing vitamin B12 and folic acid for additional support for red blood cell manufacture
Shop our entire collection of supplements.
|Servings Size: 1 VegCaps|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount per Serving|
|Iron (Iron (II) bisglycinate)||25 mg|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).|
|Capsule shell: hypromellose.|
|Contains no corn, dairy, peanuts, wheat, gluten or soy.|
Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.