Glutamine can help to reduce depression, anxiety, irritability, moodiness, insomnia, and distress due to short bowel syndrome.
What does Glutamine do?
- Maintains the health of your intestinal tract
- Helps your body produce glutathione, a key antioxidant nutrient
- Ensures proper acid-base balance in your body
- Helps maintain your muscle mass
- Vastly improves recovery times from injury, surgery and exercise
- Increases resistance to colds - Glutamine is a primary immune system "booster".
- Slows the aging process by increasing "youth hormone" - Youth and Immunity Booster Studies have shown 2 grams of L-Glutamine daily increased growth hormone levels by over 400%.
- Athletes note increased power and endurance.
- Participates in glycogen synthesis
- Provides nitrogen compounds for the manufacture of nucleotides which are used to make DNA and RNA.
- Helps maintain cell volume and hydration
Specially formulated with fermented and sprouted non-GMO plant-based proteins delivering a balanced and complete amino acid profile, and is rich in BCAAs. Fermented and sprouted foods are easier to digest ‚ we've gone even further and added a strategic digestive enzyme blend (including Phytase & Cellulase which is crucial for helping digest plant-based foods) and probiotics for improved gut health & nutrient absorption. This balanced formula delivers unmatched quality plus comes with a taste that is quite simply, easier to enjoy every time.
- 25 grams of protein per scoop
- 10 EAAs/BCAAs
- Builds & repairs muscle tissue
Shop North Coast Naturals at the lowest prices in Canada at Vitasave.