About Boiron Cocculus Indicus 30 CH (80 Pellets)
Boiron Cocculus Indicus 30ch
Coccoulus Indicus is mainly used to help with motion sickness and the feeling of needing to lay down. The common name for Cocculu Indicus is Indian Cockle. (Use only with the guidance of a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practioner).
- Natural homeopathic remedy
- Helps with motion sickness.
- Safe and effective
Active Ingredient: Cocculus Indicus 30CH
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, sucrose
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner.
- Stop use and ask a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Opens in a new window.