About Clear By Bell Omega 3 Premium Fish Oil (60 Softgels)
Clear By Bell Omega 3 Premium Fish Oil
Bell Lifestyle Clear by Bell Omega 3 Premium Fish Oil What is Omega 3 Premium Fish Oil The clear by Bell™ Omega 3 is unique in that it has an almost clear appearance due to its next generation patented purification that provides a clean fish oil. The Purification also has other advantages, such as eliminating the fishy taste and odour, ensuring that no fishy aftertaste occurs. What Are Fish Oils Omega 3 Good For? It is also cholesterol-free, making it ideal for those who want to use it as part of a healthy heart regimen. The fish oil comes from anchovies caught off the coast of Chile in a sustainable manner that has earned numerous environmental certifications. What is great about clear by Bell™ Omega 3 is that you can use it in other products as a delivery method for heart friendly ingredients while being heart healthy itself. Product Features Supports cardiovascular, cognitive, and mental health and function. Reduces triglycerides and triacylglycerols in the blood. For the maintenance of excellent health, eicosapentaenoic EPA DHA is a source of omega-3 fatty acids There is no cholesterol in this product No fishy aftertaste or fishy repeats Clear by Bell Omega 3 is a patented refined fish oil derived from anchovies caught in the Pacific's clean seas. The premium fish oil's transparent look indicates that it is clean certified, giving you piece of mind as part of a cardiovascular wellness program.
- Cardiovascular disease risk is reduced. If you have cardiovascular disease, you have a lower risk of dying.
- Reduced risk of sudden cardiac death due to a heart rhythm abnormality.
- Omega-3 fatty acids assist prevent blood platelets from clumping together, lowering the risk of blood clots.
- Maintaining the smoothness and absence of damage to the artery lining, which can lead to thick, hard arteries.
- Slowing the formation of triglycerides in the liver lowers triglyceride levels. Triglyceride levels in the blood are linked to an increased risk of heart disease.
- Less inflammation. Atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) is thought to involve your body's inflammatory response. Omega-3 fatty acids slow production of substances that are released during the inflammatory response.
| Amount |
|Fish Oil (anchovy) ||1000 mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||400 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||200 mg|
|Ingredients: Mixed tocopherols, glycerin, gelatin, purified water.|
Adults: Take 1 softgel, twice daily. Take with food.