About Cultures For Health Sourdough Bread Starter Culture - Whole Wheat (3.9 g)
Cultures For Health Whole Wheat Sourdough Bread
One of our favorite sourdough starter cultures, Whole Wheat Sourdough Starter is a Flemish-style starter made with organic whole wheat flour. It makes delicious whole grain bread.
- Each box contains 1 packet of dehydrated Whole Wheat Sourdough Starter Culture.
- Store in a cool, dry place until ready to activate.
- Activate using whole wheat flour and unchlorinated, unfluoridated water.
- Sourdough starters culture at room temperature, 70¬∫-85¬∫F.
- Once activated, feed your starter using 1 part starter, 1 part water, and 1-2 parts flour daily for frequent use or weekly, if baking infrequently.
Desem Whole Wheat Sourdough Starter Ingredients
- Organic whole wheat flour, live active cultures
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Desem Whole Wheat Sourdough Starter Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing gluten.
Directions: Tips & Tricks inside box and online www.culturesforhealth.com