About New Roots PEA Pain Relief (60 VCaps)
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is a form of fatty acid known for its anti-inflammatory action, which helps relieve chronic pain. New Roots Herbal’s PEA is extracted from non‑ciGMO safflower oil, then micronized for enhanced absorption and maximized delivery to tissues in need. Its recognized efficacy gives PEA a strong therapeutic potential as a natural approach for long-term management of chronic pains of different origins.
- Reducing pain and inflammation associated with conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, and neuropathic pain
- Supporting healthy immune function
- Promoting healthy nerve function
- Supporting overall well-being and comfort
- Free of artificial preservatives, colours, and sweeteners, as well as gluten, soy, and dairy.
Shop our entire collection of supplements.
Micronized palmitoylethanolamide (N‑ci(2‑cihydroxyethyl)hexadecanamide) 600 mg
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by your health-care practitioner.