About Sisu Cal Mag Citrates - Orange Swirl (450 mL)
Sisu Cal Mag Citrates - Orange Swirl
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and it is an essential factor in maintaining strong bones and teeth. Daily stress and pollution deplete our calcium levels and most diets do not provide us with adequate calcium. This may be part of the reason that in Canada, one in three women as well as one in five men over the age of 50 develop osteoporosis, leading to fractures, decreased independence, and often permanent disability. Sisu Cal Mag Citrates delivers a high dose of those essential minerals and the recommended daily dose of vitamin D to support bone density and prevent bone loss in adults, and help growing children reach their peak bone mass.
- Extra strength formula of calcium citrate, magnesium citrate and vitamin D3
- Calcium in the citrate form is better absorbed in post-menopausal women
- Magnesium improves vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of osteoporosis
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
- Two tablespoons provide a full 1,000 IU of vitamin D
- Can be taken before bed to help promote relaxation and sleep
- Delicious, smooth liquid that can be taken by the spoonful or added to a blender drink
- Naturally sweetened with vegetable glycerin, no sugar added
- Suitable for both adults and children
Shop our entire collection of supplements.
| Each tablespoon (15ml) contains:
Calcium (calcium citrate)
|Magnesium (magnesium citrate)
Vitamin D (vitamin D3)
equivalent to 500 IU of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) activity
| Non-medicinal ingredients
|natural orange flavour, citric acid
|Contains no: Dairy, wheat, or gluten
Take 1 – 2 tablespoons daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
(4 – 8 years): Take one half (1/2) tablespoon daily
(9 – 18 years): Take 1 tablespoon daily; or as directed by a health care practitioner