About Sisu CinnaMax (VCaps)
Provides support for healthy blood glucose metabolism .
There is also an increasingly common pre-diabetes state in which blood glucose levels are high, but not yet diagnosed as type 2 diabetes. Diabetes is linked to numerous health conditions including blindness, nerve and organ damage, and an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and premature death. It is never too late to begin a program to keep blood sugar at healthy levels. In addition to daily exercise and dietary changes, supplements can also play an important role in promoting healthy blood sugar balance. Cinnamon has a long history of traditional use and a proven ability to support healthy blood glucose metabolism.
- High-potency 20:1 cinnamon bark extract, equivalent to 3000 mg cinnamon per capsule
- Extracts, unlike bulk powders, are concentrated to therapeutic levels of active components and contain fewer extraneous compounds
- The naturally-occurring coumarin is eliminated in the extraction process
- The same species and extract of cinnamon as used in the human clinical trial
- A staple of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Traditionally used in blood sugar control and weight management
Shop our entire collection of supplements.
|Servings Size: 1 vegetarian capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount per Serving|
|Cinnamon (20:1) bark extract (Cinnamomum cassia)||150 mg|
|equivalent to 3,000 mg cinnamon|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).|
|Capsule shell: hypromellose.|
|Contains no dairy, wheat, corn, soy or peanuts.|
Take 1-2 capsules daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.