About Cultures For Health Kefir Grains - Water (5.4 g)
Cultures For Health Water Kefir Grains
Water kefir grains (WKG) create a carbonated lacto-fermented beverage from sugar water, fruit juice, or coconut water. Incredibly easy to make, water kefir makes a fantastic non-dairy alternative to milk kefir and can be flavored to make a range of delicious beverages, or as an ingredient in manyrecipes!
- This box contains 1 packet of traditional, heirloom-style water kefir grains.
- Rehydration period of 3-4 days with unchlorinated, unfluoridated water and cane sugar is required before regular use.
- Cultures on the counter at 68¬∞-85¬∞F.
- Can be used to culture sugar water, fruit juice, and coconut water.
- Reusable culture - makes up to 2 quarts water kefir with every batch.
- Organic sugar, live active cultures
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
- Manufactured in a facility that also produces products containing soy and dairy.
Directions: Tips & Tricks inside box and online www.culturesforhealth.com