About Flora Iron+ with B-Vitamin Complex BONUS PACK (445 + 240 mL)
Iron supplements are notorious for being difficult to absorb. In addition, they frequently cause constipation and irritation of the digestive tract. Flora Iron+ is different. It contains liquid ferrous gluconate - a form of iron that is clinically proven to be well absorbed and easy to digest. As a bonus, it's fortified with energizing B vitamins and comes in a flavorful base of fruit juices and whole foods. Iron+ will help you maintain healthy iron levels and feel energized.
- 10 mg of liquid ferrous gluconate per serving, clinically proven to be a well-absorbed and well-tolerated form of iron.
- Helps prevent iron deficiency anemia and associated tiredness and fatigue, while promoting red blood cell formation
- Includes a range of B-complex vitamins that aid in energy production
- Comes in a flavorful base of fruit juices and whole foods. Free of gluten, yeast, dairy, lactose, alcohol, and artificial colors and flavors
- Kosher + Non-constipating + Vegan
Shop our entire Vitamins collection here.
|Per serving (10 mL):|
|Iron (ferrous gluconate)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride)||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||8 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||1.3 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||2.4 mcg|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: Water, concentrated orange juice, concentrated pineapple juice, molasses, aqueous extract of spinach and anise, concentrated beetroot juice, acerola juice and ascorbic acid.|
Recommended dosage: A measuring cup is provided. Gently shake the bottle before using. Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Adults (including nursing women) and adolescents 14-18 years old: Take 1 serving (10 mL) twice daily.
Adults (pregnant women): Take 1 serving (10 mL) 3 times daily.
Teenagers and children (4-13 years): Take ½ serving (5 mL) twice daily.