1. Weight LossMeal replacement shakes are low in calories and high in nutrients. This will keep you fuller and satisfied longer. Vega All-in-One Nutritional Shake has just 150 calories and 50% of your daily intake of vitamins and minerals.
2. ConvenienceIf you don’t have enough time to make a meal, meal replacement shakes can be a quick substitute. Mix up the Garden of Life Raw Meal for breakfast or drink it on the go.
3. Great TastingMeal replacement shakes taste great. Try blending them up with fruits like bananas, strawberries, blueberries, or mangos. The new Vega All in One Nutritional Shake comes in Chocolate, Natural, French Vanilla, Mixed Berry, Vanilla Chai, Coconut Almond, and Mocha flavor.
4. Portion ControlMeal replacement shakes are already measured, giving you the perfect amount of calories and nutrients per serving.
5. Eat CleanCertain meal replacement shakes, such as Vega’s many choices, make it possible to eat clean. They are free of soy, gluten, and dairy. They are also free of artificial sweeteners, colors, and flavors. Shopping for such foods in grocery stores can be time consuming and expensive.
6. Great Source of ProteinMost meal replacement shakes have lots of protein. Protein is great for building and recovering muscle. The Progressive Whey Essential All in One has 24+ grams of New Zealand Whey Protein.
7. Full of Vitamins and MineralsProtein is not the only great nutrient in most meal replacement shakes. They also usually contain at least a dozen other vitamins and minerals. Progressive VegEssentials All-in-One has antioxidants, fiber, and omega-3s in addition to protein and 13 vitamins and minerals.
8. Easy to DrinkSome people with certain illnesses or low appetites may find it hard to achieve their daily caloric intake, leading to a lack of nutrients. These nutritional drinks can avoid this problem because the taste and texture makes them very easy to drink.
9. Endless OptionsNot all meal replacement shakes are geared toward helping people lose weight. Some have other goals, such as making it easy to stick to a low-carb, low-sugar, or high-protein diet. In fact, some people with certain nutrient deficiencies find that their doctor will recommend a particular shake to help improve their overall health.
10. Low in Sugar
Most meal replacement shakes are low in simple sugars. This, in turn, can improve metabolism and keep the dreaded sugar crash at bay. The Vega One All in One Nutritional Shake has just 1 gram of sugar per serving. Whether you’re trying to lose weight, build muscle, or simply improve your overall heath — we here at Vitasave are happy to help. We're confident we have the shake you’re looking for!