About CanPrev Iron Bis-Glycinate 20 (90 VCaps)
CanPrev Iron Bis Glycerate 20
Iron Bis-Glycinate 20 is a gentle form of Iron that is easier to absorb. It is a chelated form of iron, with two molecules of the amino acid glycine attached to an iron.
This novel type of iron has a higher absorption rate and is absorbed by the cells of the small intestine without the usual irritation and constipation of other forms. Iron Bis-Glycinate 20mg Complex is enhanced with Vitamin C, B6, B12, folic acid and important minerals Magnesium Bis-Glycinate and Copper which are necessary cofactors to help absorption and assimilation of iron for the production of healthy red blood cells.
- 28% more lactoferrin than other whey proteins
- Naturally balanced amino acid profile
- Easy to absorb iron complex providing 20mg of iron per capsule
- High absorption rate with out bowel irritation
- Enhanced with Vitamin C, B6, B12, folic acid and the important minerals of Magnesium and Copper to help maximize absorption
Shop our entire collection of supplements.
Each capsule contains
|Iron (iron bisglycinate)||20mg|
|Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate)||42mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||450mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||25mg|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||400mcg|
|Folic acid (folate)||200mcg|
|Copper (copper citrate)||35mcg|
Take 1 to 2 capsules per day with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Opens in a new window.