About CanPrev Quercetin 500 mg (120 VCaps)
CanPrev Quercetin 500mg Capsules
Are you getting enough antioxidants?
Sufficient antioxidant intake is important for healthy immune function. Different antioxidants affect your immunity in different ways – from helping to produce immune cells, repair tissues, and helping immune cells communicate with one another – coordinating a strong defense for your body. Insufficient antioxidant support in the body can result in chronic or uncontrolled inflammation and damage to surrounding healthy cells and tissues.
Quercetin is a flavanol, one of six subclasses of plant pigments called flavonoids which give many fruits, vegetables and flowers their colours. Flavonoids are antioxidants that hunt for free radicals in the body, which can damage cell membranes and affect DNA. These damages affect various systems of the body, including the nervous, cardiovascular, skeletal, respiratory and more. Antioxidants help neutralize free radicals by reducing and preventing the damage they cause.
- 500mg of quercetin naturally sourced from the flower of the Japanese pagoda tree
- Antioxidant activity protects against inflammation, supports immune cells and assists in tissue repair
- Helps to reduce histamine levels and seasonal allergy symptoms by stabilizing mast cells and basophils
- Several studies have shown that quercetin may help to prevent and manage symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections
- Shown to increase HDL cholesterol and inhibit the oxidation of LDL cholesterol
Each Capsule Contains:
|Quercetin(flower bud, Styphnolobium japonicum)||500 mg|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable capsule.
Adults - Take one (1) capsule, one (1) to two (2) times per per day with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Duration of Use: For use beyond 12 weeks, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions & Warnings As with any natural health product, you should consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use, especially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.