About Mozi-Q Chewable (30 Tablets)
Mozi-q is a formula containing five homeopathic remedies: Staphysagria, Ledum palustre, Urtica urens, Cedron and Grindelia. They are in low C and D potencies, thereby acting at the physical level for their common indication, to reduce the frequency and severity of insect bites.
This product is safe and there are no interactions with medications or other treatments or preventative measures for bug bites. Homeopathic remedies are by definition non-toxic.
- Made In USA
- Works within 30 minutes of taking it
- There are no side effects
- Works on other bugs aside from mosquitoes like ticks and head lice
- Product can be taken every 3-5 hours starting right before you go outside
- Homeopathic medicine is by definition non-toxic
Mozi-Q is a formula containing five homeopathic remedies:
- Ledum palustre
- Urtica urens
Mozi-Q is a homeopathic formula in the form of a chewable pill, that contains five remedies:
Directions of Use: Adults take 1 tablet daily or every 2-3 hours to a maximum of 8 tablets daily, or as directed by a health care practicioner. Consult a health care practicioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practicioner if symptoms worsen.