About Natural Factors Melatonin Quick Release 10 mg (90 Tablets)
Natural Factors | Quick Release Plus Timed Release Melatonin 10mg 90 Capsules
Melatonin works with the body’s natural cycles to effectively reset your “biological clock” to help you fall asleep faster, increase the quality and duration of sleep, support REM sleep, and reduce daytime fatigue. Natural Factors Melatonin comes in innovative bilayer tablets. It complements a healthy sleep-wake cycle by releasing 5 mg immediately upon use and an additional 5 mg gradually over several hours.
- Addresses occasional sleep disturbances including difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, and waking up too early
- Re-establishes a normal circadian sleep rhythm in anyone suffering from disrupted sleep patterns due to jet lag, shift work, or delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS)
- Helps with insomnia in older adults caused by age-related declines in melatonin
- Released from bilayers to complement the body’s natural melatonin production
- Maximum-strength dose for individuals who require more than 5 mg of melatonin
Each tablet contains: Melatonin (non-animal source) 10 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, carbohydrate gum, sodium copper chlorophyllin, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Recommended adult dose: All uses except jet lag: At or before bedtime, 1 tablet once daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Jet lag: 1 tablet once daily at bedtime, while travelling and at destination until adapted to the new daily pattern, or as directed by a health care practitioner. All uses: For use beyond 4 weeks, consult a health care practitioner.