About Genestra Vrl-gen (15 mL)
Phytoembryotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that specifically incorporates plant embryological tissues (buds, young shoots, etc.) containing plant meristem cells; undifferentiated, fast dividing cells which contain the plant's genetic blueprint and material.
These embryonic tissues are rich in beneficial phyto-chemicals including: growth factors and plant hormones, enzymes, nucleic acids, oligoelements, and phytonutrients such as polyphenols and flavonoids.
These embryological tissues are also utilized because many of the above mentioned components are lost in fully developed plants once chlorophyll is formed.
These embryological tissues are also utilized because their energetic components are at their highest levels when they are harvested in the spring, the most active phase of the growth cycle.
- Helps strengthen the natural defenses in order to mount an appropriate immune response to viral aggressors.
- Effective during the suppurative phase and reduces mucosal inflammations
- Effective remedy against viral infections of the ENT sphere
- Stimulates the adreno-cortico axis for cortisone-like actions in allergies and increases resistance to colds and flus
- Increases circulation, stimulates the eosinophilic cascade series and balances intestinal symbiosis with the enterocytes to facilitate proper microflora expression and corresponding immune responses
Recommended Dose: Adults and Children (over 12 years): Take 10 drops once daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Invert bottle to 45¬∞ and shake lightly allowing drops to fall directly into mouth or in 7ml of water.