About Herbion Naturals Chest Rub (100 g)
Herbion Naturals Chest Rub
Herbion chest rub temporarily relieves aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, lumbago, strains and sprains (involving muscles, tendons and/or ligaments) and arthritis.Clove and Eucalyptus essential oils are used in Aromatherapy to help relieve colds and coughs.
- Olive: The key active components of olive oil include oleic acid, phenolic constituents, and squalene. Olive oil is used for treating viral, bacterial, and other infections including influenza, swine flu and common cold. Olive leaves are also used for pneumonia; chronic fatigue, asthma and other respiratory illness.
- dl-Menthol: Menthol has been shown to reduce dyspnea in many respiratory conditions. It is a naturally-occurring cold receptor agonist. When topically applied menthol result in a cooling sensation and are reported to act as a counterirritant to reduce the sensation of pain.
- Wintergreen: Essential oil from Gaultheria procumbens is mainly composed of methylsalicylate. It has the ability to act like a natural analgesic (pain reducer), anti-arthritic, anti-septic, anti-inflammatory and astringent. It is used in the treatment of respiratory disorders due to its anti-inflammatory activities.
- Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus oil contains
Herbion Chest rub contains:
- Olive oil----------------52.8%
- Wintergreen oil--------10.0%
- Eucalyptus oil-----------6.0%
- Clove Essential oil------6.0%
Non Medical Ingredients: Vitamin E, Beeswax
Adults and children (2 years and older) - apply balm thinly and evenly to the affected areas up to 3-4 times per day. Rub or massage into skin until solution vanishes. Do not apply with external heat, such as an electric heating pad, as this may result in excessive skin irritation. For children 2-12 years - application should be under the supervision of an adult. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 7 days.