About Rivalus Promasil Protein Powder - Strawberry
Rivalus Promasil Strawberry Protein
Proteins come in a variety of forms. Sources like whey are ideal around workouts when you want aminos - fast. Casein proteins are better between meals and before bed when slower delivery, over several hours, is preferred. Moderate-release proteins like egg and goat's milk are easily digested and contain all of the essential amino acids, which makes them great choices most other times.
PROMASIL's elite blend combines fast, intermediate, and slower-digesting sources to deliver the best of all worlds: a single protein powder that is versatile enough for all day use. Whether you drink your shake in the morning, after workouts, or between meals, PROMASIL's multi-source blend provides broad-spectrum amino acid coverage in one convenient package.
- Now with 8 sources, including Native Whey Isolate and Native casein.
- 24 g full-spectrum protein.
- Elite blend of fast, intermediate, and slower digesting sources.
- Premium proteins including whey isolate, micellar casein & egg albumen.
- Over 5 g BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, valine).
- Little fat or sugar.
- Instantized to mix up quickly, fully, and easily.
- No banned substances - safe for sport.
Add 1 scoop of PROMASIL™ to a glass or shaker cup filled with 6-8 ounces of cold water. Stir or shake for a few seconds until powder is fully dissolved. Enjoy. Tip: For an added treat and extra nutrients to assist with recovery, try blending PROMASIL™ with ice cubes, milk (cow’s, almond, cashew, etc.), fresh fruit (bananas and berries work well), peanut butter or peanut butter powders, and/or spices and extracts (e.g., cinnamon, nutmeg, extracts of vanilla or peppermint).