About Acure Resurfacing Overnight Glycolic Treatment (30 mL)
Acure Resurfacing Overnight Glycolic Treatment
Refines and resurfaces skin while visibly improving tone and texture for dewy, mirror finish skin. With our inter-gly-lactic Solution (Glycolic and Lactic Acid intermixed) for gentle exfoliation, and true unicorn root, hemp seed oil and moonstone extract to refine and hydrate in a lightweight cream system.
- Nighttime treatment to boost skin's glow
- Resurfaces and refines while offering lightweight hydration
- Improves skin's texture and tone for a more even appearance
- Glycolic and lactic acids gently refine and resurface
- True unicorn root and moonstone boost skin's glow
Ingredients: Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol. Glyceryl Stearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Laurate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Sodium Levulinate, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol, Aletris Farinosa (True Unicorn) Root Extract, Quartz, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Palmitate, Soribtan Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract*, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract*, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*.
* Ingredient list is subject to change, please refer to the packaging for the most recent ingredient list. We are always doing our best to improve our formulas.
Paraben free, Sulfate free, Mineral oil free, Petrolatum free, Formaldehyde free, Cruelty free
Before bed, apply to face and allow to sink in and set. Go to bed. Or tell yourself you're going to bed while you scroll your phone until the wee hours of the morning. Use every other day to start as your skin adjusts. Tingling sensation may occur when using at first.