About Bell #305 Liquid Multivitamin (500 mL)
Bell Liquid Multivitamin
Having a hard time swallowing pills? Large tablets and capsules can be inconvenient and difficult to swallow that's why Bell Lifestyle Products Inc. is excited to introduce Liquid Multivitamin. This smooth and tasty liquid blend combines important vitamins and herbal extracts that support a healthy and active lifestyle. Just one table spoon a day is all you need.*
- A tasty and smooth liquid blend of vitamins and energizing herbal extracts to support a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Supports energy production and good health.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Siberian ginseng is used in Herbal Medicine as a tonic to help relieve general weakness/fatigue and to aid during recovery.
- Siberian ginseng is used in Herbal Medicine to help improve mental and/or physical performance after periods of mental and/or physical exertion.
- Helps in the normal function of the immune system.
- Helps maintain/support immune function and energy production.
- Helps to provide eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function support.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Helps to form and maintain normal red blood cells.
- Helps to maintain eyesight and in the development and maintenance of night vision.
- Helps to maintain healthy hair, nail, mucous membranes and skin.
- Helps to maintain normal metabolism of iron.
- Helps to maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients and helps in tissue formation.
- Helps to prevent biotin, folate, niacin/vitamin B3, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamins A, D, E, B6 and B12 deficiency.
- Source of vitamins to support biological functions which play a key role in the maintenance of good health.
- Source of an antioxidant that helps protect against cell damage caused by free radicals.
- GMO Free. Allergen Free (soy, gluten and dairy free).
Medicinal Ingredients (Per Seving - 15 mL)
|Vitamin A (palmitate)||1311 mcg RAE |
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||60 mg|
|Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)||20 mcg |
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol)||20 mg AT |
|Thiamine (vitamin B1/thiamine hydrochloride)||1.5 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2/riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium)||1.7 mg|
|Niacinamide (vitamin B3/niacin)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)||2 mg|
|Folate (folic acid)||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||6 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5/dexpanthenol)||10 mg|
|Siberian ginseng extract 45:1 (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (root)||22.22 mg |
(DHE 1000 mg)
|Ashwagandha extract 10:1 (Withania somnifera) (root)||10 mg |
(DHE 100 mg)
|American ginseng extract 35:1 (Panax quinquefolius) (root)||0.3 mg |
(DHE 10.5 mg)
|Chinese ginseng extract 25:1 (Panax ginseng) (root)||0.3 mg |
(DHE 7.5 mg).
|DHE = Dry herb equivalent|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Purified water, xylitol, glycerin, fruit juice (apple, white grape, pear, concord grape, cranberry, blueberry, pomegranate, black currant, noni, acai), xanthan gum, orange tangerine flavour, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate. No artificial flavours or colors added.|
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 1 tablespoon (15 ml), once daily. Shake well prior to use. Refrigerate after opening. Avoid direct sunlight.
Duration of use: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have any type of acute infection, diabetes, cancer or cardiovascular disease. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are a tobacco smoker, are taking antidepressant medication, blood thinners or digoxin. Avoid taking with alcohol or products that cause drowsiness or products with sedative properties.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure. Do not use this product in cases of yin deficiency with heat signs, heat excess, or in the absence of significant qi deficiency.
Known adverse reactions: Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Stop use if you experience insomnia, anxiety or headaches.