Cultures For Health Tempeh Starter Culture - Traditional Tempeh (12 g)
Cultures For Health Traditional Tempeh
Now you can make delicious tempeh at home! Tempeh is a traditional Indonesian food made by fermenting soybeans with a starter culture. Traditional tempeh is a soybean cake that has a rich smoky flavor and aroma, and a firm nutty texture. It is a great source of protein and vitamin B-12.
- Each box contains 4 packets of starter culture.
- Tempeh is fermented at 88¬∞F (31¬∫C), the normal outdoor temperature in Indonesia.
- Manufactured in Belgium.
- This traditional food often replaces meat in dishes and can be sliced, marinated, or seasoned as desired.
Directions: Tips & Tricks inside box and online www.culturesforhealth.com
Tempeh Starter Culture Ingredients
- Rice, Soy beans, Rhizopus Oryzae Culture.
- Does not contain MSG or preservatives.
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Tempeh Starter Culture Allergen Information
- Packaged in a facility that produces products containing soy and dairy.