About Natural Factors Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500 mg (60 VCaps)
Natural Factors Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500 mg
Acetyl-L-carnitine is the biologically active form of the amino acid L-carnitine. It can cross the blood-brain barrier, making it ideal for promoting neurological health. Acetyl-L-carnitine has antioxidant activity and is important for heart and brain function. It also produces energy at the cellular level.
- Promotes neurological health and mental energy
- Supports improved learning, attention, long-term memory, and mood
- Improves neuropathy (nerve pain) due to diabetes, chemotherapy, or anti-retroviral drugs
- May help improve the symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Helps the body produce energy at the cellular level
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Contains: 60 Capsules|
|(N-Acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride)|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica.
2 capsules 2 times daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner. Feelings of overstimulation and/or sleeplessness may occur;discontinue use if feelings persist or worsen. Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care pactitioner prior to use if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet, or if you have a pre-existing seizure disorder, liver or kidney disease. Keep out of reach of children.