About NutriStart Quick B12
NutriStart | Quick B12 Liquid
Sublingual Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient that has an important impact on your immune system, nervous system and red blood cell formation.Vitamin B12 deficiencyis one of the most common nutritional deficiencies.
Recent studies from the US Framingham trial indicate that 25% of adults in the US are deficient and nearly 50% of the population hassuboptimal levels of B12.
- Immune system health
- Red blood cell formation and iron utilization
- Nervous system cells and associated functions such as memory, concentration and mental clarity
- Stabilized moods and feelings of well-being
- Increased melatonin production which affects sleep
- Digestive and metabolic health
- Liver and heart health
- Eye health
- Vegetarian and vegan lifestyles
Vitamin B12 1000mcg
Non-medicinal ingredients: glycerine, potassium sorbate, citric acid, purified water.
Suggested Usage: Take 15 drops (0.5ml) daily or as directed by health professional. 0.5ml provides 1000mcg of vitamin B12.
Recommendations: Most supplements provide 1,000mcg (1 mg) of B12 per serving. The suggested dosage to rectify a B12 deficiency is 2,000mcg daily for one month, followed by 1,000mcg daily for one following month. A blood test can be done to ensure the efficacy of the treatment.
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.