About Orange Naturals Omega-3 DHA - Goji Citrus (150 mL)
Orange Naturals Omega-3 DHA Goji Citrus
There are two types of omega-3 fatty acids present in fish oil – EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). While both are important to your overall health, DHA motivates healthy brain function by targeting nerve cell growth, neuron development and nerve signaling. DHA is particularly important for fetal growth and throughout early childhood, and supplementing during pregnancy can improve eye health in infants. Combined with EPA, you get the added benefit of anti-inflammatory fatty acid along with DHA’s neural support.
Omega-3 DHA delivers a mighty 2020 mg of DHA and 400 mg of EPA in just one teaspoon. Our formula is certified by iFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) so you can be sure you’re getting the best stability, potency and purity in each daily dose.
- Helps maintain structure and function for brain development
- Improves eye health in infants and young children
- Aids cognitive function in older adults
- Beneficial for sperm motility in men with a history of infertility
- 2020 mg DHA and 400 mg EPA in just one teaspoon
- IFOS certified to meet the highest quality standards and guarantee stability, potency and purity
- Blended with antioxidants to maintain freshness in every dose
- 40 servings in each 150 ml bottle
- Naturally flavoured with no fishy aftertaste
Each teaspoon (5ml) contains
|Fish Oil (from anchovies, sardines, mackerels)||4400mg|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||2800mg|
- Eicosapentaenoic acid
- Docosahexaenoic acid
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin c), mixed tocopherol concentrate, green tea extract, rosemary leaf extract, monk fruit extract, natural goji fruit and lemonade flavour.
Adults: take 1 teaspoon per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Children and adolescents(1-18years): take 1/2 teaspoon per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Refrigerate after opening. Maintains optimal peak freshness for thirty days.