About Organic Traditions Smooth Probiotic Movement Fiber Blend with Turmeric (200 g)
Organic Traditions Probiotic Smooth Movement Fiber Blend with Turmeric
Organic Traditions Smooth Movement Probiotic Fiber Blend with Turmeric is the ultimate nutrient-dense superfood fiber formula containing cold milled chia and flax seeds, acacia gum, baobab fruit, apple peel, cranberry seed powder, prickly pear fruit, nopal cactus leaf, turmeric powder extract as well as pre and probiotics. Chia and flax seeds are a source of fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and provide beneficial plant-based Omega-3. These mild, nutty seeds are a fast and simple way to enhance your daily diet with an extra boost of dense superfood nutrition. Acacia gum, the sap that exudes from the acacia tree, is a soluble fiber with high digestive tolerance.* With over 90% fiber, this prebiotic promotes optimal digestive health by increasing beneficial gut flora and short chain fatty acids.* Additional superfoods such as baobab, cranberry, nopal cactus and apple peel powder make this the most unique synbiotic fiber formula. Apple peel powder has been shown to contain up to 6 times more antioxidants compared to the interior apple while prickly pear fruit contains betalain antioxidants. Enjoy 5 billion beneficial probiotics per serving. The premium probiotic strain Bacillus coagulans unique IS-2 has excellent survivability, stability, safety and efficacy. It survives stomach acidity, does not require refrigeration and can be added to both hot or cold drinks and recipes. Mix up to 1 tablespoon (1-3 tsp.) into 8-16 oz. of water, juice, smoothies or any recipe that you want to boost with these fiber-rich superfoods.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Paleo-Friendly, Non-GMO, Raw
- Provides 6 grams of Fiber per serving
- Provides 573mg of Omega 3 Fatty Acids per serving
- Provides 5 Billion Probiotics per serving
- Enhanced with pre and probiotics to support optimal digestive health making this a synbiotc superfood formula
- Bacillus coagulans unique IS-2 has excellent survivability, stability, safety and efficacy and survives stomach acidity
- Enhanced with the unique superfood Acacia Gum, the sap from Acacia trees with 90% soluble prebiotic fiber
- Acacia Gum has high digestive tolerance and promotes optimal digestive health by increasing beneficial gut flora and short chain fatty acids
- Nopal Cactus Leaf contains 35% Fiber
- Prickly Pear Fruit Extract contains bioavailable betalain antioxidants and 40% Fiber
- Cranberry Seed powder is a concentrated 335:1 potent powder with 25% protein including all essential amino acids and 50% fiber as well as a broad range of antioxidants
- Apple Peel powder has been shown to contain up to 6 times more antioxidants compared to the interior apple
- Enhanced with supercritical plus hydroethanolic dual extracted Turmeric Root, one of the world 's most revered herbs for optimal benefits
- Provides the equivalent of 23 grams of Fresh Turmeric in 1 serving
- Sweetened with Monk Fruit Extract
- Better Safety Assured Chia & Flax
- Organic Traditions raw chia and flax seeds are sanitized with a food grade sanitizer ensuring the very best in food safety, without altering taste or texture.
- Multi-functional, nutrient dense fiber blend and beneficial pre and probiotic blend to add to any meal or recipe: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A broad range of applications from drinks to smoothies to cereals to baking
- No added fillers, additives, preservatives, colors or cane sugar
- Support for Occasional Constipation
- Supports Optimal Digestive Health
- Promotes Hunger Control
Shop our entire collection of supplements.
Bacillus coagulans (Source Material: Whole Cell IS2)
Organic acacia gum, organic cold milled chia seeds, organic erythritol, organic cold milled flax seeds, organic apple peel powder, organic baobab powder, organic cranberry seed powder, organic nopal cactus leaf powder extract, organic berry flavour, organic stevia extract, sea salt
Take 10g (approx 1 tablespoon) once per day. If you are on antibiotic(s), take 2-3 hours before or after.