About Purica Probiotic Digest 10 mL (7 Vials)
For Healthy Gastrointestinal Function.
Have Nature and Science on Your Side.
More isn 't always better. When it comes to probiotics, the potency and stability of the strains are what count the most.
And that 's true of our entire PURICA Probiotic line, including PURICA Probiotic Digest.
PURICA Probiotic Digest is a patented blend of three unique clinically-researched strains of Pediococcus pentosaceus, Bifidobacterium longum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG. It is designed to support healthy gastrointestinal function and promote gut comfort.
PURICA Probiotic Digest promotes digestive function and overall gastrointestinal health.
- Works by countering occasional diarrhea, restoring microbiota and enhancing immune system function.
- Homofermentative metabolism strains do not produce gas.
- Recovers the positive microbiota (Bifidobacterium and Lactic Acid).
- Enhances GI epithelial structure and function.
- Promotes favourable, healthy digestive tract flora (live microorganisms that contribute to healthy gut flora).
- Helps to manage acute infectious diarrhea and reduces the risk of antiobiotic-associated diarrhea.
Medicinal ingredients (each vial contains): Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG - 5 billion cfu, Bifidobacterium longum KABP 042 - 0.5 billion cfu, Pediococcus pentosaceus KABP 041 - 0.5 billion cfu
Non-medicinal ingredients: Water, fructooligosaccharides, inulin, maltodextrin, citric acid, pear flavor, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
Recommended dose: For children aged 1+, adolescents and adults: One tablespoon (15 ml) daily 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics. For antibiotic-associated diarrhea 20 ml (2 vials) per day
Recommended use or purpose: Helps support digestive tract/gastrointestinal health. Live probiotic microorganisms that naturally form part of the digestive tract flora. Helps to promote a favourable gut flora and manage acute infectious diarrhea or antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
Cautions and warnings: Consult a physician prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (i.e. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place below 25 C, do not freeze.